Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh The Conundrum

Repartee with my flirting buddy about his penis size has got me trying to plan something witty to say for when* I actually see his penis. "Witty" meaning clever, sexy, and preferably complimentary. Mae Westesque, perhaps. This is a totally moronic thing to be thinking about, but I feel we've set the bar high and I want to live up to any expectations we may have formed.

Suggestions are welcome.

UPDATE: "Your problems are not like other people's." ~My friend Alden


*Shit, I'm jinxing it!

3 comments:

Sarah-Louise Raillard said...

If I were a guy...I don't know, I might be kind of taken aback if the first time you saw my penis you made a joke about it (even if it was a complimentary joke). Just my opinion.

Liz T. said...

Ha, touché. But what I'm looking for is in the Wryly Appreciative family, making light of the situation rather than the actual member. I would keep it on reserve in case the situation seemed light-hearted.

Anonymous said...

Sarah's right...it'd be a better man than most (or I) to enjoy a penis joke at the revelatory moment.

Light-hearted dick jokes are, perhaps, one of the pleasures of the second go-round... but if you do make a joke, I would avoid anything like "Tastes good, less filling."