Thursday, January 17, 2008

Formal Apology

Writing this blog (and, probably, reading Slut Machine's blog) has instilled in me a nigh irresistible urge to tell all my friends every detail of my sex-slash-love life. Usually on gchat, while they're at work. Usually the stuff that I don't even feel comfortable posting here. As I've said, I have no idea if they're actually interested. Sometimes they do not respond at all and I go, "I am totally boring this person." And then I go, "Unless they're just distracted by the JOB for which they are getting PAID and thus do not have time to say 'HA' and 'cool' in between every three things I write."

So, if I am in fact burdening anyone out there with the blow-by-blow* of my sex life, I officially apologize.



*Tee hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gchat away!

Kim said...

You make me job less stupid and boring. Keep talking! :)