Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back! And, Coincidentally, in Black.

Hello, Suffragettes and Suffragers!

It's been awhile. I apologize for not announcing my week off. I was busy sucking at my ACTUAL job, which as I'm sure you know takes a lot of energy. So, to get everyone up-to-date:

-I haven't asked the guy out but I might if the moment arises. (Don't wanna force it...or do it in front of my boss, cuz THAT'S pretty awkward.)
-Jezebel posted on a subject we've discussed.
-Despite my fear of dieting, I might try Weight Watchers. Mostly because Tina Fey did.
-My Halloween costume is unintentionally skimpy. Joel Stein would be so disappointed. As would a lot of other people. My own post on the subject will happen soon, and then I can link to that, too!

Speaking of things to come:
-Stuff about Buffy! And Catholicism. (Obvi.)
-Feminist of the Week (with an explanation as to why I'm dropping the "male.")
-My own thoughts on Halloween.
-I dunno, some feminist stuff probs.

No comments: